The .NET Developer will work as part of Fanatics e-commerce development team. The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining applications using the .NET framework and SQL Server technologies.
- Develop Test, Support functionality on our existing software products.
- Build and maintain applications using .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Services.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Provide technical support to business team as needed.
- Produce technical documentation like design documents, system flow, feature specifications as needed.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, and ADO.NET including Visual Studio 2010.
- Ability to create SQL queries and develop stored procedures.
- Familiarity with CSS / JQuery or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Click Here.