Fanatics is one of the world’s leading online retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise providing e-commerce, merchandising, marketing and fulfillment services for professional sports leagues and teams, collegiate athletic programs and conferences, and other major sports properties. Offering broad assortments online consisting of hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items, Fanatics leverages both its large network of partners and its own collection of proprietary brands, including Fanatics and FansEdge, to distribute goods to consumers all over the world.
Individual will be responsible for the support and configuration of company’s Warehouse Management System. They will perform projects relating to the configuration and enhancements of company’s WMS and its integration to its other enterprise systems. Individual will work in all aspects of the WMS including daily support of operations, applications testing, and report creation.
Individual will work closely with the warehouse operations team and WMS department performing system modifications and leading the configuration and/or modifications of the WMS to meet company’s business needs. The individual must have experience in distribution or order fulfillment.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience with Logistics Pro or other AS/400 based WMS
- AS400/Query experience
- MS Access and Excel experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong communicative/written skills
- Strong business accumen particularly in order fulfillment and/or distribution.
- Experience gathering data and creating custom reports
- Flexibility and reliability to cover on call support on a 24/7 basis
- Attention to detail
- Identify required WMS configuration and systems changes to support new processes and proposed changes to existing processes
- Functional Specification Documentation preparation
- Coordinate systems changes with IT and vendors
- Review and approve SOP changes
- Develop User Acceptance Test plans and coordinate UAT testing
- Develop training plan and provide training when needed
- Serve as Project Manager for WMS implementations/Upgrades
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project resource allocation within team
- Configure systems to support planned processes
- Play key business role in testing, roll out, and implementation of WMS
- Provide post-implementation support
- Troubleshoot issues and identify root causes
- SQL development experience
- Knowledge of RPG programming
- Significant experience or some college/advance IT training preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume, along with salary requirements. Thank you.