- Assist end-users with developing weekly and monthly KPI dashboards from multiple data sources focused on actionable data
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to end-users
- Proactively monitor the integrity and accuracy of data coming out of Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics, and work with the technical teams to resolve any issues.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of site templates and features and work with a cross-functional team to define an optimization plan
- Work with Site Testing team to develop performance metrics and analysis for testing
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards using Omniture tools and Microsoft Excel, and assist stakeholders with ongoing reporting on their web sites.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing Sciences, Economics or Business is required. (MBA preferred)
- Minimum five years related work experience in online / business analysis
- Experience with Omniture is required and SQL experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills with very strong Excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and ability to interact with all levels of end users
Fanatics is one of the world’s leading online retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise providing e-commerce, merchandising, marketing and fulfillment services for professional sports leagues and teams, collegiate athletic programs and conferences, and other major sports properties. Offering broad assortments online consisting of hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items, Fanatics leverages both its large network of partners and its own collection of proprietary brands, including Fanatics and FansEdge, to distribute goods to consumers all over the world.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Click Here.